FEELIT Feelings Card Game
With just one pack of FEELIT! cards, your children can start learning the life skill of mastering their emotions by:
- Better understanding the meaning of different feelings
- Better recognising and articulating specific feelings at any given time
- Learning that feelings are just temporary states, like energy passing through their body, and that they can shift these from uncomfortable feelings to more pleasant ones at will.
With 50 feelings included in this pack, and instructions for 4 different games to be played alone, as a family or in teams, you’ll find the whole family will quickly benefit from this pocket-sized game.
- We offer free standard delivery on all UK orders over £30
- For items under £30, standard delivery (3 - 5 working days) costs £3.00
- If you'd like your clothes sooner, you can opt for first class, (1-3 working days) costing £4.50
- We have a flat rate delivery option for all European orders of £9.00 (plus your country’s import & duties), which takes 5 - 10 working days. Your order will be fully tracked.
- Smaller packages cost £10.50 (plus your country’s import & duties)
- Larger packages cost £18.50 (plus your country’s import & duties)
- Both options take 7 - 14 working days. Your order will be fully tracked.
- We'll do our best to deliver all International orders, but it's not always that simple. If you live in a remote region there could be some issues. If so, we'll let you know.
Customs and duty charges
- Ducky Zebra cannot be held responsible for local customs and duty charges on any items purchased through our website. If you are ordering outside the UK, you are responsible for paying the customs and duty that may be added on delivery of your parcel. If you are unsure of these charges please check before placing your order.
- We hope you love your items as much as we do. But, if there’s any reason you’re not satisfied with your order, we're happy to offer a full refund.
- To read all of our delivery & returns information click here.
If you have any questions at all we'd love to chat more, use our contact us form, drop us an email or contact us via Instagram